Dec 15, 2011

I guess I really didn't think about what I was eating in the past. I was an on again-off again vegetarian but now I realize there was no emphasis on the vegetarian part...meaning I did not eat nearly enough veggies. Pasta, potatoes and bread alone are not a healthy diet. I am also guilty of eating processed food. I was maybe getting full but I was not eating nutritious food. I wasn't getting my daily dose of phytonutrients which is what berries and veggies are full of. I guess its better late than never and almost a year ago it could have been never. I came so close to croaking...more than once. I am so fortunate to be alive and healthy that I will continue to pass on information that will help others live a healthy life.
 
Here is a link to a food chart that might interest you..
 
 
 

No comments: