Nov 23, 2008

I would like to toot my own horn






















































































































and show off my booth in Paradise. It's all glammed up for Christmas... actually the last six pictures are of my booth and the rest are pictures of other booths in the antique mall. I can't believe I am decorating already but everyone had to be ready by this weekend for Christmas preview... all shops in downtown Paradise participate... so here we go! Christmas shopping in Paradise has officially started!
Have a good Monday and laugh out loud... lot's!
Inge

1 comment:

Creations From The Soul said...

Hi Inge
What beautiful displays! Toot Toot lol :) I love all your treasures! I try to do the flea markets as often as I can, and with the holidays around, I have a few coming up . I love that saying, Don't throw pearls before swine, I will definatly remeber that one....Thanks :) I wish you all the good luck with selling your trasures. Nice meeting you and thanks for stopping by and taking the time to read my blog :) Michele