Sep 23, 2009

Remember Murphy's Law? I told you that I found a place to live and I am grateful... but... even there I am facing challenges. I had to call the gas company to come out and investigate a gas smell coming from the garage... the culprit - probably the water heater. Did I mention the garage has so many spider webs and lint that has attached itself to the spider webs that it looks like the set on the t.v. show "The Munsters". Well, when the gas man arrived he verified that the water heater was in fact leaking gas and the lint hanging all over it was a fire hazard. He also found a leak on the doo-hickey that is attached to the dryer. Did I mention all the spider webs and lint that is in the garage? Well, there is also a very large motorcycle, a variety of lumber, 3 very old and disgusting looking car batteries, bags of potting soil, more lint all over the garage floor. In fact, there is only room for one car in this 2 car garage because there is so much crap from goddess knows who!

I was finally able to reach my landlord, after calling my real estate guy and he got me the phone number. Anyways, I told him about the leak and he did send his handyman out to fix the problem, which he did... but this morning I woke up to no hot water... I guess he forgot to light the pilot light. But, since I have to work around the public, and I don't want to be smelly, I decided to bite the bullet and take a cold shower... that is until the glass shower door came off the runner and I was holding the door in my hand. Now, I feel like I am on the set of "Green Acres".

The landlord assured me that the variety of crap would be removed shortly. I don't know how long shortly is but I do know that October 3rd John will be here with a large moving truck and a second car and the garage better be cleaned out or heads will roll and it won't be mine. Did I mention there is tons of lint and spider webs in the garage?

There has been soooo many things going wrong lately, especially getting people to do what they are supposed to do... I wonder if the universe is preparing me for management???
Or do these events have anything to do with mercury in retrograde?
http://www.alphalifetrends.com/mercuryretrograde.html
Hope your day is fun and don't forget to laugh out loud!
xoxo Inge

No comments: