Dec 30, 2010

It has been ages since my last blog entry. I am using my son, James laptop since mine is still out of order. I will cut to the chase... I am in UC Irvine Hospital right now. Apparently my butt has an issue... the C word. I have a great medical team here and am confident that I will get better but I would like to have your thoughts and prayers to help me out as well. I know the power of prayer is strong and miracles happen every day. I will keep you posted... I guess my hemorrhoid issue turned out to be a blessing. If I was not aware of that I would not have come into have it checked out. Thanks in advance for your support.
And don't forget to laugh out loud!!!! xo Inge

2 comments:

Junkstylediva said...

You are gonna whoop this!!! I LOVE YOU MOM!!!

Anonymous said...

Go Inge go!! You have such light and life force, thanks to James for sharing your blog, wishing you health and love. xoxo - Nickie T.