Jul 13, 2010

I have not blogged for a while because life has kept me busy. There just are not enough hours in the day! I am hustling looking for another part time job... everytime I get 3 which helps me pay my bills I lose one. My latest being the chiropractor I worked for the longest. Apparently business is worse than he let on and last week on payday, he did not have the money to pay his staff... and we were being let go... at least the massage therapists that were part of his special event marketing team. He said he will get us the money this week... meanwhile, I need a 3rd part time job or at least a stable full time job.

I have not forgotten my thrift shop idea that will benefit low income pet owners to pay their vet bills...I put together a vision board to make that happen. I also plan to visit some upscale thrift shops and see how they operate.

I hope your week is going well and by all means do not forget to laugh out loud! I swear if it were not for my ability to laugh at the events in my laugh (after I scream and bitch about an hour) I would have hung myself... no I take that back... I would strangle the offender!

No comments: