Jan 24, 2012

I saw my colo-rectal doc today, he is also my surgeon. I was there for my checkup but I also had this monster boil on my groin area that he decided to lance. If you ever had a boil to deal with, especially in your groin area you know it's no fun. If he didn't lance it I would have to walk around in pain all day, not knowing when it would go away on it's own. Anyway after alot of wimpering, ok semi... screaming doc lanced the damn thing and I was on my way. He shot the area with alot of lanacane so it felt pretty good...until 2 hours later then it really hurt. So I decided to take one of the pain killers I still have stashed away thinking it would do the trick. Thirty minutes later I felt dizzy and sick to my stomach...now these are the same pain killers I took last year when I was going through treatment and I ate them like candy. This pill was even a lower strength and I still got really sick. I had planned to go out later with a friend but all I could do was lay on the couch with a plastic pan next to me in case I threw up.

I am feeling better as I post this but not 100%. It's funny how much the body can take when it's really in distress. Last year I didn't get sick or dizzy but just felt better. Before I got sick last year I was always a wimp when it came to drugs and even alcohol for that matter..I guess I'm back to my old self.
 
Eat your fruits & veggies!  xo  Inge

1 comment:

d. moll, l.ac. said...

http://www.health.am/cr/more/mate-tea-induce-death-in-colon-cancer-cells/
you may be interested in the above....