Jan 13, 2012

***Update...the maternity pants did not work out. They kept sliding down my butt so I walked around looking like a gangsta momma. Not the look I want...so I returned them and bought yoga pants. They are working out nicely. yay! They are also long enough.  I wish they made them in denim too.

My legs have been bothering me the last couple of days. I found a video on youtube...yoga for the disabled and have been doing a modified version. Hopefully that is why my legs are "talking" to me at night. Two days ago my left leg didn't want to walk either...looks like I will be using my walker a litttle longer than I hoped. Oh, well...I have nothing to complain about! Last year I was in the hospital at this time getting poked with giant needles and herds of men dressed as doctors looked at my ass daily.

Eat your fruits & veggies!    xo   Inge

No comments: