Jan 20, 2013


This photo was taken at Bidwell Park in the fall at dusk. I call it "Ghost Trees"





What a gorgeous day or rather past few days here in Southern California. How are you spending your day?  I have tp do a few household chores and then I'm off to spend some time in nature. When we lived in Chico, we lived a block from the park...it wasn't a typical park you find in cities. It called Bidwell Park and is 1 mile wide and 5 miles long. It has all kinds of bike trails and walking trails and is filled with lots of trees. At night deer and some coyotes wander down from the foothills and a few stroll and munch on foilage on our street. I miss that park.

Anaheim doesn't have a park like that but it does have parks with trees and thats good enough for me. There are hiking trails further out towards the foothills but its too far to go today.

Spending time in nature and hopefully away from crowds of people is a great way to recharge yourself...maybe even enjoy walking meditation.



If for some reason you can't get outside today...here is a video of birds chirping...I listen to it when I meditate sometimes.



Your comments are always welcome...please feel free to leave one.

xo   Inge


 

No comments: