Nov 24, 2011

A friend of mine told me that he is cautious about what he posts on facebook or other public social media. He is concerned about his employer finding out. That got me thinking...There was a time that I made "fear based" decisions, and I didn't always say what I really thought. My cancer diagnosis changed all of that. For the first time in my life I am NOT fearful. Sooo what I am getting at is I don't care who reads my posts on social media. My political and social beliefs are out there on my facebook, my twitter and my blog. If someone doesn't like me because of my beliefs I don't care. I wouldn't work for someone that would fire me for my beliefs anyway.
Eat your fruits and veggies!  xo Inge
Did you sign my petition to ban gmos in the USA yet? Here's the link
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/bangmosinunitedstates/

No comments: