Nov 29, 2011

I have been doing ok with my ostomy bags as far as wearing one for at least 4 days which is how long they are supposed to last but these last couple of days has been a pain-in-my-ass (parden the pun). My bag broke twice this morning and the second time I was away from home. That really got me upset. My stoma is also unhappy...I have some red bumps around it that almost looks like blisters and it s...tings. I think the problem is once again my diet. I am having trouble figuring out what to eat that will make my stool just the right consistency; so it won't clog up which breaks the bag where it is attatched to my skin. I have 13 bags left, which seems like alot but I don't know when I get my next order of supplies. I am feeling a bit emotional today as well. I think I need to get myself back on schedule of journaling and meditating...
 
Eat your fruits & veggies!   xo Inge

No comments: