Apr 6, 2008

What a nice weekend. John and I just puttered around the house doing chores and spending time with the critters. John made some fabulous potato salad and I got to get in my creative time which is very important to me. I can't wait until I can do this full time and support myself. I also made new flickr friends. Be sure to check out my flickr badge and see my new favorite photos. I joined Glitter Girls Club and was amazed by all the terrific glitter artists! I thought I was the only one over the age of 13 that adores glitter :)

I am thinking about featuring an artist on my blog , maybe on Wednesdays. I need to contact perspective artists first and see what they think. I picked up some very nice vintage glass salt & pepper shakers at a tag sale. This weekend was the first one which actually had alot of yard sales. Snooping around tag sales on Saturdays is a favorite thing for Olive and I to do. You never know what treasures will turn up!

No comments: