May 5, 2008




Well, back to the drawing board with my teacup bird feeders. The tomato stakes are so flimsy that when I glued the teacup and saucer to it it drooped. Kinda hard for birds to feed from it when the feeder is hanging on it's side! I need to look for a heavier stake. Luckily I bought 10 and used 4 so I can return the rest.


My weekend was fun but as always too short. I made some aceo magnets and I sold my salt and pepper shakers from my etsy shop, Cootiequeen. John and I took the dogs to the dog park this morning which is always fun for the dogs and us. This coming weekend will be busy for me. I will sell at the Chocolate Festival on Saturday and then Friday and Sunday I will deliver flowers for Mother's Day.

1 comment:

Holly Loves Art said...

Thanks for popping by my blog. LOVE yours and all these pet pics are adorable! See you again soon in blogland. :)