May 2, 2008




I made it through the work week. Well, actually, I work three days but it feels like six! I got alot accomplished today. I am making bird feeders to sell at the Chocolate Festival next weekend. I am using these pretty tea cup and saucers I found the Salvation Army, and attaching tomato stakes to them. I thought about selling them in my etsy shop but I don't know how to go about mailing them because of the length.


I am also working on magnets for the fridge. I want to do a cowgirlish theme. There are so many ideas swirling inside my head, I have trouble keeping up at times. I was in my art room looking for something and when I opened one of my boxes I discovered Scout and Jinx hiding with the bird houses and flowers! Those two just love going into that room and getting into mischief. I just had to take this picture of Olive and Cooper waiting to shopping in their doggie bag. They are so cute! I love my furbabies so much! Well, back to my art work.

Oh, I almost forgot, I was invited to join the Faerie Zine at Flickr. I am so honored and excited. The site is private but you can view the groups administrator's blog. Her name is Lisa Kettell and she is listed under my favorite artist list to the right of this blog. Just click on her name and you will enter her magical world of art and whimsy! Have fun!

No comments: