Aug 20, 2008


I bought a rubber stamp to use on my sale tags. I bought it at Terbear, a shop at etsy.com. If your looking for handmade custom rubber stamps, check out her store.


My weekend will be action packed...My son James has been camping all week not to far from here and he will drive to Chico to visit me for a day! Yipee!!! I also will be working for the Obama campaign on Friday, registering voters and on Sunday I will meet with Nancy from Vintage Funk...she is a wonderful collage/mixed media artist and has agreed to teach me more about collage techniques. I am really looking forward to that because I have been looking for a local collage/mixed media teacher. I read other artists blogs and there are many that talk about collage parties and classes but they are too far away for me to attend...there is a scrap book store in the area but no collage classes and the store environment is a bit dry for my taste. I will keep you posted about my meeting and show you what I made.

No comments: