Dec 18, 2008

Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!












The temps here are absolutely FREEZING! 6 degree below zero in Chester! What the...? Chico is hovering around 22 degrees at night and up the hill in Paradise just 14 miles from my front door... SNOW! I worked at the antique shop today and kept my finger crossed if it did snow it wouldn't stick... I don't have chains and don't know how to put them on if I did. When I drove up this morning there was left over snow on the ground from 2 days ago and by 3 o'clock the rain tried it's best to turn to snow but could only pull off slush... whew! I must admit though I secretly was hoping to see some good sized flakes... I rarely get to see it... infact last February
(when I moved in my booth) was the first time I drove in snow in over 20 years.
The picture of Cooper and Olive are from the Christmas party we went to at John's work. He works as a chef at a retirement home and management thought it would be fun for the residents and staff to include pets. We had a blast... as you can see they dressed for the occasion... Cooper decided on an elf costume and Olive wore her pink party dress and leopard coat... I have a matching coat but I didn't get into the picture this time. Charlie got one of his Christmas presents early... a comfy bed. Doesn't he look content?
Have a fun day tomorrow and don't forget to laugh out loud!
xoxo Inge

1 comment:

High Desert Diva said...

I'm blog hopping and just came across your blog.

Looks like we have a couple things in common!