Apr 5, 2011

Another good doctor checkup today. My surgeon said he won't make any major decisions until after the 25th of April when I get re-imaged. I am getting around better now that I have a walker. The muscles in my lower back were getting weak and sore from laying in bed, so walking around my house helps. It will be nice to walk around outside. I am working on not comparing my progress with othre c-word patients. It seems that they have more energy than me...if I think about it too much I get depressed. I want to see my own progress and remember this is not a competition. If anyone had some funny stories to share or beautiful pictures or anything craft related, please send them to me. I really miss that part of my life. Thanks :) Hope your week is fun and don't forget to laugh out loud! xo Inge

No comments: