Dec 8, 2011



I went to the cancer survivors Christmas party last night and had a nice time. It was fun dressing up for a change...I think I will do it more often even if I am just going to the grocery store :D There was about 200 hundred people there, including some cancer doctors...two of mine were there. There wasn't any dancing though which was sort of a bummer....but I have another chance a week from Saturday when I go to another Christmas party and I know there will be dancing after dinner!

I am practising walking without my walker... not outside much yet... but I am determined to get rid of this stinking walker! I plan to check out how much a gym membership will cost in January...I figure that's when they have sales. I miss working out and lifting weights.

Tomorrow I meet the orthopedic surgeon...we will discuss a possible future surgery. I really don't want it and I will try to get out of it. I am hoping my pelvic bone will heal itself.

Eat your fruits & veggies!   xo  Inge

No comments: