Dec 16, 2011

We adopted a kitten a few weeks ago. It was an impulse adoption on my part. I was driving by Petco on a Saturday and there was a small sign advertising kitten adoption day...so I decided to check it out... maybe there would be an orange tabby that was like Austin. Actually there will never be another Austin, he was one of a kind. Anyway I did a drive by look see and something told me to park the car and look closer. I spotted Tiny Tim right away. He walked funny...his left leg kind of dragged along. I asked about him and they told me he was born with a disability...nothing major...just walks funny. They named him Tiny Tim.

I held him for a minute and I knew he was coming home with me. I haven't had a kitten in the house for about 25 years. He just turned 3 months old and his so-called disability does not stop him from running all over the house, climbing up furniture and jumping on tables. He is a normal, healthy kitten, who has tons of energy and plays all day, except when he naps and eats. It's fun to watch him explore. Everything is an adventure to him.

No comments: