Jun 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!!!







John and I spent time around the house this weekend. Our furbabies always enjoy it when we are home with them. The Humboldt fire is almost out and things are calming down quite a bit. I didn't make it to the antique shop but rescheduled for this coming Saturday. I plan to take pictures of the area when I go up. I was going to take pictures today but I decided to stay away and let the people who were directly affected a chance to contemplate what happened without me poking around with my camera. I have to admit though I wanted to snoop around. I should have been a reporter when I had my chance 20 years ago when I was a communications major in college. Now I 'm just a Mrs. Kravetz!
I did find things to entertain myself though. I pulled out Cooper's old Halloween costume and added a bottle of rum. He really enjoys hamming it up for the camera!
I also decided that once a month I will interview a successful female entrepanuer for my blog. There are soooo many terrific artists that I have found on flickr. Many have their own blogs, online shops, and brick and mortar shop, so I thought why not ask them how they do it.

If you know of someone you would like featured leave me a note in the comment section or email me.

Well, to end this nice weekend I splurged and took John to Baskin Robbins for not one but two scoops of ice cream! What a lucky guy he is! (I'm pretty lucky myself)...
I hope you all had a lovely weekend too and got to spend some quality time with your special someone!

No comments: