Jun 28, 2008

LA Road Trippin!!!

I decided to get away from all the smoke in Northern California and drive down to LA and breath some good old fashioned smog! Iam staying with my son James and his girlfriend Anna. I also discovered photobucket and I am playing around with it. These pictures were taken when I was here last April, but I am taking more pictures and will post those later.

The weather is great! I can actually see the sun! I am really excited about moving here...there are lots of things to do and I know John has missed the ocean. When we lived in San Francisco he went almost daily to watch the sun set. James lives only 20 minutes away from Huntington Beach. We went there today and it was nice to sit in the sun and watch the surfers. The homes there are fantastic! If only I had the money...



No comments: