Sep 15, 2008

Monday, Monday






and it's back to my day job. Ugh! Oh well, I will spend as much of my time daydreaming and for my break I will bring a Somerset magazine.


I want to share with you another etsy artist, http://www.joannagoldman.etsy.com/

She makes the cutest switchplate covers as well as tee shirts, prints, magnets and other fun things! Joanna's story begins with her graduation from a Seneca College's Post Grad program (with honors) in Visual Effects for film and television. She then moved from Toronto to Montreal, and got a full time job, all in the span of 1 week! Wow! That is quite impressive!

Her day job is a Motion Graphics/ Visual Effects artist, and is currently working on a show called "Deconstructed" due to air on The Discovery Channel in September. Joanna's said in her spare time Etsy keeps her very busy with custom logo designs, portraits and cartoons, as well as creating new pieces for weekly listings. Her inspiration seems to feed off of keeping creative at all times. Now here is a woman who is able to juggle many plates at the sametime...and I thought I was busy :D




No comments: