Sep 30, 2008

Need Your Input...


I am reading this new book, The Boss of You, by Lauren Bacon and Emira Mears...which is helpful for information regarding small business startups. The authors suggest finding out what people like and do not like about my merchandise...from layout, pricing, etc. Soooo I am asking you to give me input about the merchandise I have for sale in my etsy shop www.junkstylediva.etsy.com/ Tell me what you like, dislike, can improve on, pricing, etc. For taking part in this survey of sorts, I will add your name to a pool and the winner will win a journal made by yours truly. Please go to my shop, look around and tell me what you think, you can either convo me through etsy or leave comment here! I will take comments until October 13th.

Thanks for your help!
Inge

No comments: