Sep 12, 2008

TGIF!!!!










And I have another fabulous artist to share with you! You can find her at http://www.southernaccentsjewelry.com/.

Her name is Stephanie and she works in corporate America by day and creates beautiful jewelry by night...what started out as a hobby has now turned into a part time business. She gets her inspiration from the colors of the four seasons and other artist's work that she admires. She accepts custom projects and has received domestic orders as well as international through her website SouthernAccentsJewelry.com.


"Most of my work is done on jewelry wire, chain, waxed silk, leather cord or stretch cord. All silver and earring wire used in my pieces are .925 sterling, never plated. The only exception to this are some of the wine charms. I also have plans to begin mastering wire-wrapping (a specific, very detailed technique used in jewelry-making) which will expand my item selection even more! "

If you like jewelry (and what girl doesn't) check out Stephanie's websites for custom projects an
ready made unique bling!

I better get back to making my own art...I have 3 friends with birthdays in September!

No comments: