Sep 27, 2008








Yesterday, I went to San Francisco to see my dentist. I have a great dentist and I am willing to travel the three hours each way every six months to get my teeth cleaned. I also have friends that live in Sf and I decided to visit them at the sametime. My friend, Monica has a son I had not met yet and his first birthday is next week! She is also expecting her second child early next year. Monica is a great role model for working mother's and women in general...she is driven, smart, funny, confident...I wish I had her focus and ambition when I was her age...well at least I am focused now and all I can do is stay on track...and not let problems that I have no control over ( like our economy) disway me from my dreams and goals.



I got an invitation to sell my crafts at the Christms Craft Show the first weekend in December...so you know what I will be doing for the next several weeks.

Oh and guess what! I was contacted by Karley Ziegler Mott of The Chic and Green Blog http://kzmface.blogspot.com/ (look for the September 25 blog post) and she wanted to feature my etsy shop! What makes this more exciting is Karley is featured in Martha Stewarts Body and Soul Magazine, October 2008 issue page 30. She sells natural bath and beauty products in her etsy shop www.facialcareboutique.etsy.com/ I am really happy to be noticed by another focused and successful business woman!

No comments: