Apr 5, 2010


I am still thinking about the mercantile market that I sold at on Saturday. I met soooo many talented artists! I met this one woman who even was published in Bella Amoire Jewlery Magazine! I went home with one of her Frozen Charlotte Angel pendants. It looks very similar to the one pictured above. The doll also has an interesting history...
I also found her website/blog http://bellalunaarts.blogspot.com/
She also has a facebook page which lets you know where she will be

Mother's Day is next month... wouldn't she look great wearing one of Bella Luna's one of a kind jewlery pieces?

1 comment:

Beatnheart said...

Howdy!! so it looks like you enjoyed the show!!! Did you get any chance to look around...Is it a good show? I am happy for you that you made some money, always a good thing...take care talk soon