Apr 30, 2010


Tomorrow is the big day! I have been putting on the finishing touches to the container gardens and if I do say so myself... they look darned good! My airplants arrived today and I am thrilled! They are as beautiful and exotic as the pictures described. Now I know I must order at least a month before I need them.


If you live in Orange or LA County and want something to do... stop by the Mercantile Market at Carpe Diem Experience, Fullerton , CA. The address is 115 South Harbor Blvd. The vendors are in the parking lot in back of the store. I of course will be selling my containter gardens and there will be other fantastic vendors too... lots will be hand-made from the artists. Hope to see you there!

Have a fun weekend and don't forget to laugh out loud!

xoxo Inge

No comments: