May 3, 2010



I am reading "Excuses Be Gone!" by Dr. Wayne Dyer. I picked it up at the library. I do not know what I would do if the libraries went away. There are so many great books that the library carries and for those of us who cannot always buy the books we want it is a godsend!
































The show was fun and I made some money, got great feed back and met some nice people. I got another lead for another mercantile market in Tustin that I will follow up on. The weather was great and hot, the thermometer said 74 degrees but it felt hotter to me! Next Saturday the condo complex where my son, James lives is having a community yard sale. Friday I will pull out everything that I have not used in the last year and sell it. The rest will be donated to animal charities that are also having yard sales this summer.
Hope your week is fun and don't forget to laugh out loud!
xoxo Inge



No comments: