Sep 8, 2011

 
I got a response today from Whole Foods today. I must retract my statements I made against the company. The email I got was to long to repost , so I am linking part of it here. I did look up Snopes to see if the info was true & nothing was on that site pro or con. Its a good lesson for me to always contact the company accused to get their story. Even though Whole Foods is not in bed with Monsanto it appears our government is! So once again its up to us to stay informed about what our so called representatives are up to.  http://www.nongmoproject.org/2011/01/29/team-organic-will-never-surrender-to-monsanto-now-we-continue-the-fight-together/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alex Jones - yeah the right wing conspiracy nut - now claims that some members of the Whole Foods board of directors are Monsanto people.