Sep 1, 2011

I just got off the phone with Errol at www.brevilleusa.com. They make the BEST juicer for an affordable price!!! I mentioned in an earlier post that I bought this juicer because Kriss Carr from http://crazysexylife.com/about/ raved about it.  I bought mine from Amazon because at the time I could not get around to shop for one in a store and they were selling for only $89  plus shipping. I don't know if you ever priced juicers but they can be pricey to say the least. Anyway, back to my story, we moved a few months ago and the pulp container got cracked...never let your helpers drink beer while they are moving you, they must wait until they are done. Oh yeah, I'm off subject again. Well, today I called customer service to order a new one and let me tell you...THEY GIVE EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! I am excited because these days customer service is almost non existent.  Errol told me they give a one year warranty on the motor but not on parts, but since I only had the juicer a few months, he was sending me the part free of charge!!! That is unheard of! Thank You Errol!!! If you want a juicer, I highly recommend Breville. My name is Inge and I approve this message

No comments: