Sep 14, 2009


Font size

I think the greatest invention ever is the cup of coffee. It has saved my life and countless other lives through the years. Ask my hubby... I don't ask for much in life but mess with my morning cup of coffee - heads will roll! This past week has been hell for me and if it weren't for my daily morning and afternoon cups of coffee to help me through it... well it would most certainly have been hell for the poor blokes who had to work with me. I don't know who invented it but I bow before them... great inventer of coffee!
Hope you stay awake to enjoy your day and don't forget to laugh out loud!
xoxo Inge

1 comment:

d. moll, l.ac. said...

can't drink coffe, personally, but difficult mornings demand a nip of the dark stuff, by which I mean very, very dark chocolate.....