Sep 4, 2009

Tomorrow I look for housing with a real estate agent... not buying... renting. I guess some of the real estate companies manage properties now. I don't know if this a new thing or what but either way I am grateful! Weeding out all the crap on craigslist has been a pain! I guess craigslist is both a blessing and a curse. There are alot of thieves that take advantage of free advertising. I wonder if there was as much of that when we all had to pay to advertise in newspapers? My guess is - no. Anyway, I will look at two places and they are both close to where I will be working so I won't have to spend so much time on the freeway and spending my paycheck on tanks of gas.
I still do not have a training date yet. I am impatient, of course. If I knew when I was starting I could maybe go home for a bit. It has been over a month now and I felt depressed this afternoon. I also missed Austin - it is 3 months now since he passed over. My foot is still swollen and it has been 6 weeks since I fell. I may have fractured some of the small bones on the top of my foot. It does feel much better though and I am grateful for that. I guarantee this is the last time I stay away from the family for so long. Next time we move it will be close by. No more 10 hour relocations for us!
Hope you have a fun weekend and don't forget to laugh out loud!
xoxo Inge
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JZgSIR_r_c

No comments: