Sep 26, 2009

My garage is clean and tidy!!!! Finally, I can move on and get excited about seeing John and my critters again. I have been driving around the area and checking out the local super markets and parks. I found a super market called Henry's Market, organic and fresh produce! Now I want to find a gym close by so I can work on getting my "guns" pumped up again! I feel different when I eat right and go to the gym on a regular basis. I get lots of exercise at work but it is not the same thing. I think John and I will really enjoy this southern California lifestyle... we better because we will never move this far away again. I cannot repeat that enough!
Hope your weekend is fun and don't forget to laugh out loud!
xoxo Inge
I absolutely love the 3 Stooges and this is one of my fav clips... it is labled wrong though there is no plumbing involved.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8xFUMTvHIs

1 comment:

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Whew, it's really coming together now! well done for hanging on to the dream.