Jun 16, 2011

We're here but believe it or not we still have to get the potted plants at the old place. Ugh! If I didn't like them so much I would leave them there. I really like our new place and I feel like I am home. I never felt that way at the old place...I don't know why. There is something going on with the kitchen though...the overhead microwave doesn't work ( I was told that before we moved in) but the microwave is also part of the exhaust fan so that has to be replaced. I don't like calling my landlord to complain about things and I especially don't when I just moved in but I can't cook without it....well, I can cook but it will get smokey in the condo...so I called and they will replace it hopefully, this weekend. Then my refrigerator, the one I bought 5 years ago went kaput...so a new one was delivered this morning....then I went to run the dishwasher and it sounds like it's hooked up to a machine gun! I don't want to call the landlord again....so I decided that I will run the dishwasher when the landlord installs the microwave unit and say, "hmmmm that doesn't sound good. What do you think?" But wait that's not all... my kitchen fluorescent lights burned out...not one but all four! I think something is telling me to stay out of the kitchen! LOL!
xo Inge

1 comment:

Scarlet Fields said...

I hate that a fridge only lasts five years! I like the plan about starting the dishwasher during microwave replacement-very creative...