Jul 19, 2008

Guess What This Is...Contest!!!




Ok, so my relatives are visiting from Switzerland...and my sister-in-law, Peggy decides to bring this gizmo with her...something she simply cannot live without...which makes her the winner of the most neurotic relative (at least this week)...usually I consistantly win and am the undefeated champ. Anyway back to this gizmo...Peggy had to declare this thing to the man at customs at the airport and he was creeped out by this thing, so I thought why not have a contest about this thing, where the first person to correctly guess what this is wins the Goddess door hanger made by yours truly! I think the best way to go about this is for you to email me at junkstylediva@gmail.com with your guess and the first person who guesses correctly wins...I will check my email frequently throughout the day and I will email winner right away and post winner's name on blog, which makes the contest officially over.

Oh and this gizmo is in its carrying case to make things more interesting...Good Luck!!!

No comments: