Jul 26, 2008

I'm sitting around in my underwear...

...because it's hot in my house and I don't want to pay pg&e tons more money than I aready have to...and playing on the laptop. I have been doing this since 11 a.m. it is now 5 p.m. I have been reading blogs, lookin at flickr, and teaching myself how to do things on the web. If I were 5 years old I could learn these things in about 15 minutes but because I am a few years older it takes me hours to do things. For example...I uploaded a program to give me a different background for my blog...to make it look more interesting like so many other blogs I see in the blogasphere...the problem was their name was posted over my blog updater and I couldn't access my blog to publish new posts. It took me an hour to get the background paper off and those pain-in-the-rear("we don't need no stinking badges") badges. But the good news is...I did it! I was beginning to think I would have to abandon my blog and startup a new one!

Then I started going through my old pictures and loaded them from the cd to my laptop. I wanted to show off some pictures of a dragonfly tat I got last year for my birthday when I visited James in Minnesotta. Right after I got that one I wanted another one, actually 2...if you ever got a tat you know tats are addicting! My next tat will either be "bite me" displayed just above my right tush... I thought it would be appropriate to show off especially to some of the "lovely" customers who dine at Jacks...but I also want one for below the back of neck that says "carpe diem!" It really depends where my head is at when I go for the next tattoo.

Oh crap! I was just looking for the cd of me getting my tat and I discovered I didn't get a cd made...why would I? I didn't have a laptop at the time...I will have to run down to Long's tomorrow and see if I an get a cd made. But lucky for you! I do have pictures of my furbabies...

No comments: