Mar 29, 2009

Day Trip







John and I decided to take a day trip yesterday to Marysville. It's about an hour away. We had lunch in a neighborhook cafe and boy it was Good! The cafe is in a brick building whivh automatically gives it character (in my opinion) and it has a patio which we took advantage of because of the nice weather. Inside there was a loveseat and coffee table... a customer was eating lunch and taking advantage of the free wifi. They serve sandwiches and breakfast goodies, as well as your standard barista stuff. They have something called a French soda which caught my eye...something new... I had to try it. It turned out to be a spinoff from an Italian soda... add half & half to club soda and Italian flavored syrup and you have a French soda. Yum!!
Hope you are having a fun weekend... oh and I am typing the correct way... in case you are
wondering... it is slow going but I am not giving up!
Don't forget to laugh outloud!
xoxo Inge

1 comment:

Creations From The Soul said...

I am glad you had such a lovely day! I definatly need to change it up a bit too. The winter doldrums are getting to me a bit. I can't wait till summer! I also think those doll heads are a bit creepy too, but I am trying to uncreep them LOL
I swear, some artists could make a rusty nail look like a beautiful treasure LOL I am not there yet, but it is so much fun just finding great stuff from flea markets and finding a use for them anyways :)Happy Creating!