Mar 22, 2009

Typing...Ughhhhhh!!!!


I hate typing...the correct way. I am a hunt and peck typist, which is fine for when I am blogging or typing for myself...but this learning how to type so I can get a job stinks! My fingers aren't as limber as they used to be...probably form waitressing and massaging clients. My pinkies aren't interested in reaching for keys. I have been practising my typing skills so I can look for another type of work besides food service. When we move, I want to sell at flea markets and if I work in a restaurant I can't do that...restaurants almost always require weekend availability. Just for giggle check out this webpage and do the practise test :


Hope your Sunday is more exciting than mine! and don't forget to laugh outloud!

xoxo Inge

1 comment:

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Hi, Inge, I thought of you when I saw this article, it might have some interesting job listings http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/03/24/10-Job-Listing-Sites-With-Unique-Opportunities.aspx

erg, typing, I took it in Jr. High and have only really gotten better as I have to use it more on my computer.