Nov 10, 2009

A day off! Yay! I spent the day with my family and I am catching up on the blogs I could not read when I work...after I get home from work I am too tired to look at anything. There are so many interesting and creative women out there in blog land... many live in southern California. There was something called a Blissfest that was held somewhere in Arizona that caught my eye... Mary from http://sweetpeasandsnapshots.com/ blogged about it. I forget I live so close to Arizona now that I can drive there in a few hours... it will be something I have to add to my bucket list. As you know I have not been able to do any creating lately and I really miss it... I find myself daydreaming about it while I am at work... thank the goddess for blogs cause it gives me something to look at and enjoy while I am on hiatus of sorts.
Here is the link to Blissfest incase you want to earmark the event for next year!
http://blissfest2009.blogspot.com/2009/10/blissfest-blog-bling.html
Hope your day was fun and don't forget to laugh out loud!
xoxo Inge

No comments: