Nov 29, 2009

It's 1 am and I have been home 30 minutes. John is asleep and so are most of the critters, except for Jinx my long hair kitty. He is laying next to me purring and hoping I will pet him while I blog and surf the net. I found an interesting blog you might be interested in
http://www.blogcatalog.com/blog/heart-of-a-cowgirl. The author or is the correct term blogger? has a lifestyle that I would enjoy... she lives on a ranch with an assortment of critters and she makes beautiful western style jewelry. She has a shop on etsy too. I sure do miss making stuff and having that small booth in the antique mall last year. Running around that restaurant for 10 1/2 hours a day is not my dream job. It does pay the bills for now but I want to have my own business... I have trouble which route I want to go though... will it have something to do with critters? antiques? shabbly decor? handmade jewelry? a shop that features local artists? I think my indecision has to do with me being a libra... actually virgo/libra - depending on what is going on at the time... sometimes I am so grounded and other times I am a complete airhead. I do know that this restaurant thing ain't for me in the long term. I need to get to bed but I think I will surf the web a few more minutes.
Hope your weekend is fun and don't forget to laugh our loud!
xoxo Inge
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKBIHcy9s7M

No comments: