Nov 16, 2009

Remember the good old days when all we used were pencils with erasers? The worst thing that could happen was the lead woud break and we had to sharpen it again. Now we have all this modern technology which frankly pisses me off most of the time. It's the samething with customer service, technology has made it easy to give half assed service. Have a problem with something send them an email... it's the perfect way to avoid confrontation... no more 800 numbers to call a corporate office to complain about service.
My recent adventure in incompetence is with Time Warner Cable. We had cable, internet and phone service installed Oct 5th of this year and have had trouble ever since. They have had no problem sending me my bills but as for helping me get regular phone and internet service they give me the run around. It shuts off every 5 days. Today after going without service for the past 5 days I called their 800 service number to get the corporate phone number to complain and they told me to log onto their website and send corporate an email! I exploded... I understand why some people snap and resort to violence... I do not condone it but I understand it. Luckily, the person I was yelling at kept her composure and made sure someone would come out today and fix the problem once and for all. I am now blogging because Robert discovered the problem was with the original install not being done correctly and starting over to fix it... thank you Robert for getting me up and running so I can blog about how much Time Warner Cable sucks.
I can now enjoy the rest of my day off. Hope your day is fun and don't forget to laugh out loud!
xoxo Inge
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSvdcMvPeMk

No comments: