Nov 5, 2009

Now I want to start this post by saying I am grateful to have a job and a well paying job at that... but having said that I really miss being able to blog, go to the gym, spend more time with my critters and hubby, snoop in thrift shops, make stuff... the 10 hour days really take it out of me. I am no spring chicken and it takes me longer to recover from the long work day and my days off are not together, they are split. Life is too short to work for the sake of working to make money. My goal is to remain at this job until John gets settled into a job that he likes and then I plan to go part time so I can work on doing something that excites me... discussing food costs, labor costs and managing waiters that remind me of cats (have you ever tried to get cats to do something they don't want to do? Then you have a taste of managing waiters in a restaurant) And don't get me started with the customers. xoxo Inge

No comments: