Feb 25, 2010

I went to the grocery store to buy some salad dressing today. When I got to the shelf that carries the brand I buy there was a large WARNING sign in front of the dressings. I did not have my reading glasses with me but after 5 minutes of squinting at the sign I figured out the warning was about the dressings containing balsamic vinegar, apparantly they can cause birth defects. If that's true why are they selling these dressings? A warning sign really doesn't cut it in my book.
Lucky for me my dressing is Tuscany Italian and so far no problems. (I'm rolling my eyes)

Then I was in the check out line and I was looking at the magazines. The headline on one of the fashion mags read that pretty is back! I didn't know it was out of fashion? What was in before? Ugly??? I mean really - who writes this stuff? What I would love to see is the headline to read Skinny out! Shapely in! Go ahead eat that sandwich!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XBo12okS7g

Hope your day is fun! And don't forget to laugh out loud!
xoxo Inge

No comments: