Feb 3, 2010

Went to the job interview yesterday and I think it went ok. I was told there were lots of people who applied and if I get a call next week I get to come back and be looked over by the G.M. We shall see...

Meanwhile, I am meditating, visualizing and asking my guide for help. I really only have been out of work since January 14th but it feels like months already. I am listening to the little voice in my head... (the good one) who suggests places for me to check out but so far when I show up to those places I don't understand why I am there. Then the other voice (the bad one) who reminds me I am a knucklehead for listening to the other one.
Tomorrow is a new day! With new possibilities!
Hope your day is full of adventure and possibilities and don't forget to laugh out loud!
xoxo Inge

No comments: