Mar 31, 2010



I put together a video vision board a couple of weeks ago. It has pictures of flea market booths and artistic/vintage shops. I used to sell vintage/ artsy stuff in an antique mall and I also sold at flea markets. I want to get back to that, so I put it in my vision board. Today, I made a payment to pay for booth space to sell at a flea market/art mercantile market this Saturday! I was driving by an interesting looking artsy shop last week and my intuition told me to go inside right away so I followed my intuition and went in to the shop and while I was looking around I found out that they have a mercantile flea market the first Saturday of the month. I am sooo excited! If you are near Fullerton, California this Saturday, stop by, I am the 6 foot tall red head with the big smile on my face, cause I know I manifested this!

Hope you are manifesting good stuff! xoxo Inge

1 comment:

Beatnheart said...

Hey Girl, I just found you via House of Edward...I live in Long Beach near Fullerton...maybe I'll come by and see you...I'm an antique dealer as well...love your blog