Mar 21, 2010

One Year Anniversary
















John and I celebrated our first wedding anniversary today. We have been shacking up for twelve years and married for one. We decided last year to run down to the court house and get married. We really didn't need the piece of paper but since we are no longer spring chickens it made practical sense. We really are lucky to have found each other. We each have our own eccentricities, had a similar childhood, and understand each other. Believe me, living with someone who has ocd is not easy no matter how mild the case. I call John Mr. Magoo, if you ever saw the cartoon you know what I mean.
We took the kids to the dog beach and ate tacos for our anniversary lunch. I think everyone had a good time.
Hope your day was fun and you laughed a lot!
xoxo Inge

No comments: