Jan 26, 2011

Bon Jovi - It's My Life





Ok, tomorrow I go home for sure. The treatment went really well...but i hit a couple of bumps that i don't want to go into... i am practising letting go of things i have no control over...which extended my stay here. please forgive my grammar...i am on my side and using one finger to type this...my butt is too sore to sit on. i am happy to get back to my critters, my own stuff, and eat different food. i must have been sick when i first came here...i told everyone how good the food is...now that i am better...the food is not so good. i have my hair and for a 55 year old woman i handled the treatment quite well. i continue with radiation treatments...26 to go and i think i start 2nd round of chemo in 3 weeks.
hope your day is fun and don't forget to laugh out loud x0 inge

No comments: