Jun 24, 2009

More from Iran



The above photos and more can be seen on the blog femmessay.wordpress.com/tag/iran/
I think you will enjoy her blog so check her out.

When I was in highschool I was interested in becoming a journalist. I think freedom of the press is one of the most important freedoms we have as a democracy, that is why the Iran government is working soooo hard to silence its protestors and stop information, especially pictures from leaving Iran. Maybe this is my chance in aa small way to report what I can that is happening over there and forwarding pictures and information that I receive. Feel free to use any pics I post and forward to as many people as you can. It is surprising that there are still many people who do not know about twitter and facebook, so maybe (hopefully) I can help the people in Iran get the word out via my blog. Here are some links that have information how you can help, including companies that do business with Iran, so you can email them to voice your concern. They are also looking for tech savy helpers. Please read their instructions first on how to communicate with them. Remember they are taking great risk reaching out to us and could be killed for it. If you find more you can email me.
http://iran.sharearchy.com/


No comments: