Oct 26, 2011

Do you know there are videos on youtube that show how to change  colostomy bag? Neither did I...my home health nurse told me about it. I had a busy day today. I must have changed my bag 8 times. There were times it really hurt because my stool was too hard. I will have to find out what kinds of food I can eat that will make that easier. I have not changed my bag yet...I'm waiting for the nurse to come back to help me.  My incision is feeling better though.
Eat your fruits & veggies!   Inge

4 comments:

Scarlet Fields said...

Sending well thoughts and much love!!

Scarlet Fields said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Scarlet Fields said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Scarlet Fields said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.