Oct 11, 2011

There is so much to do before surgery that is only eight days away. Tomorrow I go to my surgeons nurse to get "marked." I have to bring a pair of jeans and a skirt. I want to make sure the colostomy bag won't rub against the waistbands. I have had several "accidents" this week so I will be happy to have that problem taken care of. I had my MRI yesterday, with the help of my happy pill. I was in that machine for 30 minutes but I was so loopy it felt like 5 minutes.

I was recently contacted by someone else who has cancer. They wanted to know what I was doing to get better. That got me thinking...maybe I should write an e-book to help others get through this illness. What do you think? I am already planning to speak at local churches and hospitals to encourage others who have cancer or people who have loved ones with cancer. Maybe that will be my new profession.

Eat your fruits & veggies!   xo Inge

No comments: