Jan 19, 2010

Big upset in Massachusetts. A Republican wins in a liberal state. Martha Coakley seems to be just another example of how out-of-touch our politicians are. I am an independent. I voted for Obama... I worked for his campaign which meant I had to change parties for the election but as soon as he was elected I changed back. I do not believe in sticking with a party no matter what. But since the fight over the health care bill I find myself angry with all the politicians. They are all the same... they claim to want to change things but think about it nothing changes except the size of their paychecks. Wanting to pass a health care bill, any health care bill in order to claim themselves victorious to the voters... even if the bill is something voters do not want is going to be the beginning of their demise. Today is an example. I know the entertainers at FOX News are excited and cannot wait to gloat... but they better be careful... they could be replaced next. The next few years should be interesting...
Don't forget to laugh out loud! Your gonna need it!
xoxo Inge

1 comment: